From Crucifixion to Slavery & What Must Be Done Now
By Elyah, Aug 11 2015 07:42PM
"Let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?" (Acts 2:36-37).
1) "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahawshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" (Acts 2:38-39).
Moreover, get to know Jesus Christ by reading through the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and by reading the rest of the New Testament in its entirety. Take note that all power in heaven and in earth has been given unto Christ (Matthew 28:18), and any man who enters in through his door shall be saved (John 10:9). Additionally, consider the following passage:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:16-18).
2) Because King Solomon prayed on our behalf if we had ever found ourselves in captivity, it is fitting that we should meet the requirements of his prayer both individually and collectively, which are as follows:
"If they (Israel) sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near; Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness; And so return unto thee with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name: Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause" (1Kings 8:46-49)
In other words, WE NEED TO APPOINT A DAY in which all of us in the Israelite Diaspora make atonement and reconnect ourselves back to our God through his Son Jesus Christ. We need to humble ourselves, pray, seek God's face, and turn from our wicked ways so that He might hear from heaven, forgive our sins, and heal our land as He said He would (2 Chronicles 7:14).
3) Make an attempt to read the Holy Bible thoroughly from Genesis to Revelation as many times as possible, for it is your history, guide, and path to truth and light amidst this world of great falsehood and darkness. Study the Bible daily. While doing so, be alert and stay aware of the various events unfolding throughout the world. Compare them to the prophecies recorded in the Bible, and be ready to move when God gives you the orders to move through his prophets, apostles, saints, and through His Holy Spirit (Matthew 24:42).
4) Seek out the congregation of the saints and join them, but beware of false teachers and doctrines, for Scripture says, "There were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily (privately) shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of along time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not" (2 Peter 2:1-3). Again, Scripture states, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name (Jesus), saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:4-5).
5) "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I (Jesus) have commanded you" (Matthew 28:19-20).
Follow Us On